by Opachki42

Original Post

Balance teams

★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Airborne (Grand Operations Day 1)
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Every server, every game mode
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time i play
Summarize your bug I dont know if this is a bug, but this needs to be fixed. Teams must be balanced, or else its unenjoyable to all players. I love this game, its amazing! my issue here is that if i play a losing game, ill stay for 5 more games and lose every game. If i win a game, in a new server, ill play 5 more games and win every one. So team balancing is a must fix.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess you would swap squads to a different team after the ga,es over to make it even
What happens when the bug occurs? One team always wins, the other team, always loses
What should be happening instead? Balanced teams

Please fix

Message 1 of 7 (647 Views)

Re: Balance teams

★★★★★ Novice

Yes this is my issue as well. Either you steam roll a team or you get steam rolled there is rarely anything in between. I dont mind losing but not like that and winning that quickly isnt the funniest either. This needs to be resolved quickly.

Message 2 of 7 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's so bad,, I switch servers, game modes, 80% of the time I join a losing team., often join when the my team is already 200,300 tickets behind. And when I am in a winning team, I have to quit because I cannot update my vehicles in Game. Great game but this feature is so bad 

Message 3 of 7 (570 Views)

★★★ Novice

I really hate you for that feature, how much time it costs to get a normal balanced game. Trash! It will cost you that I am sure 

Message 4 of 7 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

I never had such a bad winning percentage than now. Way below 30%.

It would be OK if players aren't able to switch the teams themselves to avoid changing to the winning team shortly before the game ends, but at least the teams should be balanced after the half of the game. 

It's disgusting if your loosing e.g. Grand Operations within 20min.

This have to be fixed asap

Message 5 of 7 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

no ballance ,32 vs 13,so stupid,way no ballance like battlefield 1,or switch team

Message 6 of 7 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep it baffles me why there is such a lack of balance. Not only that in a lot of games they had a vote kick option so they could kick cheaters. There was also a reshuffle which again could be called in a voting system plus switch teams. It also baffling when its 28 vs 14 you would give all players to the team that has 14 tell there caught up (logical but not this system). Instead it gives people to both teams and sometimes makes it even worse.

Message 7 of 7 (452 Views)