Badges and Lasering (PS4/UK)

by SquishyVader

Original Post

Badges and Lasering (PS4/UK)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have noticed there are a number of players that have multiples of the same badge / tracker on their banners. How have they done that? 

Also, it usually comes after I have been melted by them. Majority of my deaths are the 20 kills / 4K damage clan or multi tracker / badge banners people. I know before I look as they took little damage and melted me. This is not an accuracy thing. This is a modded control / GPC Scripts - anti-recoil, rapid fire, fast grenade, etc. / Mouse and keyboard thing. Some will be genuinely good players, but when a wraith is being shot and hit by three players....With her 5% damage increase and she does not go down?!

I watched Apex invitational in Poland. How some of the PC guys use the legends, move and sheer speed of thought was mind blowing. Great players, but nothing looked op, just awesome gameplay. 

These aforementioned others are op. They move unaffected through Caustics gas at normal speed. It’s annoying. It’s a part of the game that you get killed, I don’t get salty when it’s against players that are on the level. But the melting....arrgh!

Last night my squad (bronze lvl, silver lvl and me lvl 100) had three to four consecutive games where there were Ranked Season 1 Apex Predators in the lobby. We are they in the same lobby, we are just cannon fodder for egos!

Anyhoo.....Now that is out of my system I will return to the game for another round of melting.

Message 1 of 1 (105 Views)