Re: Badges and LTM

by ThiccccQuava

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Badges and LTM

★ Guide

My son is 10 and has been trying his hardest to get the 2k badge. He's asked me multiple times to get it for him but I keep telling him it will be more satisfying if he does it himself. Well he finally got it last night but got kicked at the end of the match. Resulting in him losing all progress. 

Then this morning I saw someone say most badges are disabled during an LTM. Is this true? Not even the 2k badge is obtainable?

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@F5arTheB5ard Some of the game modes allow many kills and a lot damage to be done. So to make it a more realistic badge earn it was disabled for this reason. Once you fight a team you are essentially fighting 6 people as they tend to land right back where they died. So this allows massive padding of stats.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@F5arTheB5ard Some of the game modes allow many kills and a lot damage to be done. So to make it a more realistic badge earn it was disabled for this reason. Once you fight a team you are essentially fighting 6 people as they tend to land right back where they died. So this allows massive padding of stats.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Appreciate the quick reply. I understand why they would disable them. My son is just so upset over it and he can't stand to play with me and see the 20bomb/4k.

Guess ill just try and be a meat shield for him after this event is over. Eat bullets so he can shoot the ones killing me 🤣
Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

★ Guide

Anybody else concerned about getting rolled by this man's son once he hits like 15? 2k badge at 10 I couldn't even beat the green ranger in power rangers at 10 years old. Do yourself a favor and get the kid on twitch lol

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)