Re: Badge Progress

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Badge Progress

Yesssss, at last, delighted with this one, not as precise as it could easily have been, but nonetheless a step in the right direction. Nearest 5 will have to do. Large smile

354.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/season-8-chaos-theory-collection-event

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 1 of 20 (435 Views)

Champion
@OldTreeCreeper I thought it was accurate! I didn't realise it was to the nearest five. That just makes it seem pointless xD Like why not just make it precise?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 20 (432 Views)

@GH0STEDbyME it's only going to be to the nearest 5 in the next update fix. Its now only between 15 and 50 and 100, so been bugging me that there wasn't a more precise number. But you have to wonder why they don't give the actual number??? Much like the heirloom pack counter issue! 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 20 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Where did you see that? I just read the patch notes and see nothing about increments of 5. It said that it’s now much easier to see where you are.
Message 4 of 20 (412 Views)

@Koochi-Qthey show an example of 45, it could be 35, 25 etc. Large smile

• Badge Progress - for badges that have longer amounts of progress, hovering over the badge will show you more information. For example, if you’re trying to get 50 wins as Lifeline, you’ll now see that you have 45 instead of somewhere between 15 and 50.

734.jpg

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 20 (403 Views)

@Koochi-Q now I'm hoping this will apply to the 5 kill games badge too. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 20 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Yea, but it doesn’t say only at 5 intervals, so it’ll likely do every increment, so also 46, 47 etc ;0 I really don’t think they’d do such an elaborate mention just for certain increments instead of counting all. But hey, it’s respawn xD.

It likely will be for every progress badge
Message 7 of 20 (372 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@OldTreeCreeper As it says, the number is just an example, so from what I understand you will get precise number to every tier badge
Message 8 of 20 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Doesn't say it will be nearest to 5 lol. It will be precise, you can bet on it if you want
Message 9 of 20 (335 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp @NolanGraysonnn @Koochi-Q  OK I'm calling it a senior moment. Even after reviewing I can't tell you where I got the increments of 5 from last night???? Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 10 of 20 (318 Views)