Original Post

Bad update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This time apex update is really BAD

Message 1 of 8 (458 Views)

Re: Bad update

Community Manager

Are you having an issue with the game @Fiber1111?

The more info we have the better we can help you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

There has been a delay damage in every game and very laggy,and i'm sure it is not my internet problem,and i'm very sure if this problem dosen't be fixed next week there well be lots of player leave this game including me!!

Message 3 of 8 (420 Views)

★★ Novice

The latest update really make me so disappointed.I was about to put money in this game last week.However,the latest update make me want to uninstall it right now and never touch it again!!

Message 4 of 8 (417 Views)

Community Manager

From your post @Fiber1111 it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (412 Views)

★★ Novice

Useless

Message 6 of 8 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

I dunno I haven't been having any of those issues at all and I don't exactly have great internet. Of the folks I play with only one has any issues close to that and it's for sure his internet because he can hardly play anything when it's really bad. I think the update has been great and am really looking forward to season 2

Message 7 of 8 (309 Views)

★ Pro
@Fiber1111 this patch is Great, I haven't seen one hacker and no rubber bullets.
Message 8 of 8 (276 Views)