Re: Bad squads most of the time

by Flood31

Original Post

Bad squads most of the time

★★★★★ Apprentice

The lack of teamplay amongst random squads is shockingly disgusting. 4 games in a row, two on the squad just bail to different corners of the map and then cry when they get killed immediately. No communication at all (not even pings sometimes).  

Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

★★ Guide

You just have to remember that this game is only a week old. Most people who play BR games play them solo. No respawn mechanic, no team communication. It's just drop in, grab everything and survive. People need time to get used to how the game works and how much better it feels to play as a team rather than as a lone wolf. I've already noticed improvement in how a lot of teams I get put on now don't just grab EVERYTHING and leave nothing for you, they'll take what they need and bypass other stuff just in case a squadmate needs it.

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's a shame you can't get rewarded in XP for something like dropping ammo or dropping a syringe that your teammate picks up so it promotes team play. I'm lucky as I normally have at least one friend online to play with.
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)