Bad Teammates

by DingusPlayz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bad Teammates

★ Apprentice

just had to share this.

I played in a Squad with a Wraith and a Pathfinder, i was Bloodhound.

I save the Wraith when she got downed by an enemy Bangalore, then i miraculously get sniped by someone, the Pathfinder kills the sniper, then they both poot the boxes...and leave me to die...

Has this happened to anyone else here?

Message 1 of 7 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bad Teammates

★ Pro
@ProbablySinning
I am talking about majority. Of course there are exceptions. Main problem is that players don't know each other play style. Some are more passive and prefer to hide, run away from fights. Some more aggressive, in constant "push" mode. Problem with Apex matchmaking system is that it puts together high skill player with low skill players (to balance squads). And of course they have different play styles.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (268 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@DingusPlayz some people say is karma, some people say maybe they don't see you downed even spam ping (cus remember you can mute pings).

but hell for me the only thing care is you killing, no reviving.
Message 2 of 7 (369 Views)

★ Pro

Playing with randoms is and always will be "nightmare". You can't rely on them.

Accept it like it is (cuz nothing will ever change), or play only in premade squad.

Message 3 of 7 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed, nothing will change when it comes to randoms.

The whole 'just go play in a premade squad' thing is a bit difficult for me, you see, all of my comrades play Fortnite, sooo its nearly impossible to drag them away for a couple rounds of Apex.

Message 4 of 7 (326 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh, that Wraith saw me downed.

Im not one of those people who spams the 'Enemy Marker' when i get dropped, nor do i spam ping my banner, i try not to be obnoxious when playing with Randoms.

Message 5 of 7 (324 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SlivPTS I've had a few randoms that I've ended up friending because we worked really well together. For the most part though, randoms are a little rough to play with.
Message 6 of 7 (283 Views)

★ Pro
@ProbablySinning
I am talking about majority. Of course there are exceptions. Main problem is that players don't know each other play style. Some are more passive and prefer to hide, run away from fights. Some more aggressive, in constant "push" mode. Problem with Apex matchmaking system is that it puts together high skill player with low skill players (to balance squads). And of course they have different play styles.
Message 7 of 7 (269 Views)