Re: Bad Company 1&2 Remaster

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bad Company 1&2 Remaster

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

There is still a dedicated community to these games including a Facebook group for PS3. I know several people who would without hesitation buy Bad Company 2 remastered for PlayStation, including myself.

Even if EA doesn't know why everyone loves the BC series, it shouldn't stop them from re-releasing them.

Hell, even if they can't afford to remaster them, just make them available for current consoles.

People would buy it again.

Wouldn't you?

Message 1 of 9 (615 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm not aware of any plans in relation to a remaster of the Bad Company games but like yourselves, I would love to see it happen.

For me, Bad Company 2 is the best Battlefield game and the one that I return to the most. I was playing through it again a couple of weeks back and loved every second of it.

I used to love playing Bad Company 2: Vietnam while blasting Bad Company by Bad Company.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (558 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @LucasNeedles93 

It would be a good idea, but I think Dice did not abandon Bad company. We will see in the future what's next to come in Battlefield.

Message 2 of 9 (592 Views)

★ Novice
@Moskolonel I have heard rumors throughout the years. Although it makes me excited, I'm also very skeptical about a sequel. I feel like it will fall short.
Message 3 of 9 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LucasNeedles93 

It's a Jedi year Standard smile we will see next year what surprises they reserve us. It is too early to know.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 4 of 9 (579 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm not aware of any plans in relation to a remaster of the Bad Company games but like yourselves, I would love to see it happen.

For me, Bad Company 2 is the best Battlefield game and the one that I return to the most. I was playing through it again a couple of weeks back and loved every second of it.

I used to love playing Bad Company 2: Vietnam while blasting Bad Company by Bad Company.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I own Bad company 1 and 2 on my X-box 360 but I was trying to find them on steam or origin I just want them on my Pc for easy acces.

The only game I seem to find is Bad Company 2 the first one seems to not be on either steam or origins.

Is there anyway to get them?

Message 6 of 9 (385 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @poisonadde44 it is not possible to get the other games you are referring to but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thank you Standard smile
Message 8 of 9 (341 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @poisonadde44.

Darko

Darko.png