Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: BUGS.......BUGS EVERYWHERE!

by DaDanson

Original Post

BUGS.......BUGS EVERYWHERE!

★★★★ Novice

The amount of bugs and glitches I've come across this game on the daily is a meme at this point! Audio still cutting in and out, NPC conversations not progressing, I literally was using my new masterwork light machine gun the one where after reloading grants additional 50% stability or whatever.. First what a wasted perk on a masterwork really that's the bonus perk you get?!?! Anyways........ The more and more I used it the more and more my shots were off. Another bug found and nothing is being done to fix this! mtashed highlighted this problem with one of his guns in a video same with mine. You literally have to shoot off  target in order for you to hit said target! SMDH........... 

Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

You have forgotten the random Missions, 1 of 10 you can actually play, the others are glitched or full of bugs that can't be played. For example, in one Mission you came in and there is no Mission. The other you came in and there isn't a Marker where you must go. And Last when you are at the location nothing happens.

Good Game but at the moment, to buggy.

But as an Idea, why you doesn't integrated a Textchat function?

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@DaDanson wrote:

You have forgotten the random Missions, 1 of 10 you can actually play, the others are glitched or full of bugs that can't be played. For example, in one Mission you came in and there is no Mission. The other you came in and there isn't a Marker where you must go. And Last when you are at the location nothing happens.

Good Game but at the moment, to buggy.

But as an Idea, why you doesn't integrated a Textchat function?

Same problem with the missions....plus yday i went on a quickplay stronghold and i was spawned behind a glass wall and couldnt go where the "event" happened.

Even if they other 3 guys finished it the wall didnt dissapeared. #FeelsBadMan

I'm taking a break from this game until they get their s*it together.

Message 3 of 4 (120 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the last update...everything to me has been a far better experience. Before the update, I have to spend 20-40 minutes just trying to load in and get past the 6-8 different error messages. Since the update...have got in first time everytime...

Also...played Freeplay pretty much all day Sunday...no issues. But did try Quickplay four times (Hard) and only once had an issue....something we had to grab was under a pile and we couldn't get to it.

Last night, I did (4) GM1 Quickplay and for the first time, not a single issue....all waypoints, markers, beacons and finished the mission. Ran a Stronghold on Hard...that was flawless. I've talked to several playing the game and they have seen and had a better experience than before the patch. I'm sure some are still getting it but I don't think nearly the volume as before.

Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help