[BUG] You are the champion!

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: [BUG] You are the champion!

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy I think someone mentioned before that in that sinario for some reason the game has to run for 20 seconds before calling the champions. Can't remember why, but it may have been @DoYaSeeMe explaining.

And yes had thd champions thing going from arenas to br a number of times, for quite a while. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 11 of 13 (80 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I just thought it was supposed to be that way lol.
Message 12 of 13 (69 Views)

★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Yes, The enemies are actually in the game, but with incomplete data (e.g. name or currently selected legend missing) The game waits for the rest of the data until they timeout. Some do make it in the match eventually, some during the buying phase, some even during the 1st round, just like in my experience below.

I had an Arena match where both us and the enemy team were missing a squad member. It felt fair, until their third came out of nowhere just as we were about to win the first 2v2 round and shot us in the back with fresh weapons from the care package that dropped away from the battle area.

Also, had a very defective reconnect, after my connection threw me out of an Arena match I got put in the middle of a BR, somewhere at the end of round 1, with 10 teams left, one squadmate dead and about to expire and the other one downed at hundreds of meters away.
Message 13 of 13 (57 Views)