[BUG] You are the champion!

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

[BUG] You are the champion!

★ Expert

If you win an Arenas match and then move to a BR match, there's a strong chance you will be named as the champion pre-match, no matter your previous BR performance.

Has happened to me several times. Last time this happened I checked and in my last BR I had finished 5th.

Message 1 of 13 (394 Views)

Re: [BUG] You are the champion!

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Yes been happening since S9 to me. A new bug that I’ve experienced yesterday was when you won in BR, “You are the Champion” won’t appear at the end of the match.
Message 2 of 13 (381 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Confirming this, happened to me a couple of times when switching from Arenas to BR. Not only this, but it seems that the BR matchmaking is also taking into account the performance in the Arenas. I have some horrible BR stats this season, yet the sky is full of diamonds, preds and masters at least a few matches after switching to BR after a good run in the Arenas.
Message 3 of 13 (351 Views)

★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Yeah I've noticed this too. I won six Arena matches in a row (ranked) and switched to BR when the map changed to Oasis (boring map - every game is the same). I was in a squad with two Preds.

My BR stats have taken a downturn this season too, mainly (I think) down to Respawn putting my favourite early game gun, mid-to-end game gun and secondary (and downgrading it to a marksman) in the care packages.
Message 4 of 13 (346 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EdwardDLuffy you mean the Triple Take?  Ya, I used to love that one.

I won't touch the care package one.  The scope they have on it is total trash.  No idea what they were thinking with that.

- DR

Message 5 of 13 (319 Views)

★ Expert
@RockDokRock Yep. I was awesome with the TT with a sniper scope.

I'm not too bad with a Longbow and a 3x (hate the 2x-4x) but not as good.
Message 6 of 13 (310 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@RockDokRock Agreed, since TT is in the care package I also don't use it anymore even tho I loved it before it was a CP .-. Until now I only use Alternator because this gun is my got to go weapon at the start (before season 10) and spitfire bc it's still OP lol
Message 7 of 13 (304 Views)

★ Expert

Speaking of bugs, yesterday I had an Arenas game where we had no opponents. When the 'Enemy Squad' screen came up, it was empty, then there were no enemies on the buy screen.

The game started as normal and we ran straight across to the enemy's area, which was empty. After about another five seconds we were declared Champions.

Ash said she was amazed at how good we were.

Message 8 of 13 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I realize few Arena when I missed team mate, enemy missed team mate too, 2 v 2.

Message 9 of 13 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffyDéjà Vu, 🤣 I had this EXACT thing happen… it kinda makes ASH look like a DUMBA**, like, “Impressive, Victory.”  “Uhh yeah its a Flawless victory, there were no Opponents…” 🤣

Message 10 of 13 (253 Views)