Re: BUFF THE AI - Battle Chests

by zzGR1MxREAPERZZ

Original Post

BUFF THE AI - Battle Chests

★ Apprentice

There is absolutely no reason I should be forced to play with incompetent AI companions during a team vanquish match in which my kills amount to more than 85 percent of the total vanquishes and the deaths are less than 10 percent.... These challenges are ridiculous with this kind of set up where it's not even skill based.

Message 1 of 9 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

These challenges are like some of the weekly challenges we had in GW2, like where you had to hunt the Yeti on craaaaazy to get the hat. Of course there, you HAD to have other people play to do the challenges. If you're going to allow for solo play in BFN challenges, then they should be able to actually be won while solo.

Message 2 of 9 (547 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I remember that yeti challenge where people spent hours strategizing a team comp that could get the job done... it was extremely difficult for a game marketed towards children... I actually had a kid cry in my lobby because "it's not fair"... but at least your AI teammates couldn't ruin that one for you.

Message 3 of 9 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@The3rdLetter I won all of these in solo. Just take the Nightcap and do long range kills with the primary weapon. Just stay together with the other Plant's couse you will be more effective. Just try it 2 - 5 times and you should get it!
Message 4 of 9 (539 Views)

★ Guide

I beat them all solo with an unpromoted Citron. The key is getting your team in a group and getting revives. The 3rd, however, I beat with Rose by outrunning the AI and goatifying any that got close. Chomper also works if you gather the All-Stars and slip past them, hitting a point on the opposite side of the map.

Message 5 of 9 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

How the heck do you get the AI to "group"? When I play, they're running off in every direction.

Message 6 of 9 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

FINALLY managed to beat #4 using a buffed Pea shooter. TG it's over! Still have to beat the Zombie #5 challenge though. Zipped lips

Message 7 of 9 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the pea the best also and solo. I found out the hard way that beating it without doing the challenge part gets you the medal but doesn’t give you the 100% without completing that also. Tip for anyone: if you didn’t do the challenge go back in and just do the challenge and you will see the coins/ notification that u completed it and you can check your progress in the map menu and you should be good to go. You don’t have to actually beat the whole event again just do the challenge and back out. Hopefully that helps people who didn’t get the challenge on the first go around on any of them. Happy Hunting 👍🏼

Message 8 of 9 (433 Views)

★ Guide

To get the AI to group, you find a major fighting point and protect your teammates. Enemies and allies both gravitate to the fight, but you should win if you protect and revive your teammates. Eventually, you find your way to the center. The key is now figuring out how to protect your teammates from 3 sides, when they are all scattered. What you do is sit in a corner and attack whenever you are at full health, getting revives whenever your team groups or there is a lull in the fight.

Message 9 of 9 (391 Views)