Re: BRING BACK FIFA WORLD!!!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BRING BACK FIFA WORLD!!!

★★★ Newbie

EA Sports your customers are in continuous grieve and pain that you have removed our favored game FIFA World. I'm writing on behalf of the people who really want this game re launched. Many previous Origin users have decided to move away and switch to other gaming software's such as the likes of STEAM etc. I'm disappointed that it has come to this and and in pain to all our fellow origin users continuously having fun and making use of games in other gaming software's. EA we know you are aware that we already are requesting FIFA WORLD to come back so no longer shall you ignore us as we stand to say RELAUNCH FIFA WORLD AND LET US GATHER AND PLAY WITH JOY! and to all you other bystanders, get up and comment on this and help us convince EA to do what is right.

many thanks, Joseph Kimberly

Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@IMAKEYOUSAD12

Hey there,

We appreciate your feedback, but there's no plans to share about bringing the back at this time. I personally do feel your pain about one of your favorite games getting shut down. I've lived through it in the past... /sadface 

Small tip when giving feedback: try to speak from a personal perspective. You currently speak for other players as well, but they might not agree with what you are saying :-)

Kind regards,

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@IMAKEYOUSAD12

Hey there,

We appreciate your feedback, but there's no plans to share about bringing the back at this time. I personally do feel your pain about one of your favorite games getting shut down. I've lived through it in the past... /sadface 

Small tip when giving feedback: try to speak from a personal perspective. You currently speak for other players as well, but they might not agree with what you are saying :-)

Kind regards,

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I would be happy if EA didnt limit my FIFA servers to so few people, its a global game but you can only play in your limited zone, bring back multiplayer game play form a global perspective and stop the limitation of what is a global game.

Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)