BP2 feedback - Requesting XP - DataCenter Frustration

by RoguePolybius

Original Post

BP2 feedback - Requesting XP - DataCenter Frustration

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So now the data center issue is half sorted (i keep getting put into sao paulo as default and have to wait for disconnect to adjust it.....) then battle pass 2 comes out!! Horrible,no xp for playing games or winning games NOOOOOO,you have to do "challenges" to get anywhere,major bullcrap.

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title to be more appropriate and match your post description for improved search results

Message 1 of 31 (714 Views)

Re: BP2 is bull

★★★★ Guide
@RoguePolybius I totally agree this is trash I can't even get out of level 1 bp because of lag and code leaf net and wheel or sometime out of sync. Great job respawn not addressing the major flaws in your netcode.
Message 2 of 31 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 they have * up big time,no more cash from me and can see i wont be the only that feels this way.
Message 3 of 31 (673 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The only reason I got bp season 2:is because I had the free coins from season 1. This is my last season I can tell I can't even get to level 2 because of lag and being booted from matches. I hope respawn will fix the netcode cause I'm done with the game. I just come here daily hoping I'll see a post that they fixed the netcode issues.

Message 4 of 31 (663 Views)

★★ Expert

You were forewarned

Heart

Message 5 of 31 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel you last season leveling system was fine. now I'm like... why do I even play this game anymore? no reason to if I have a limit from the dailies and weeklies when they should be bonus' ontop of xp already earned. * this game im done with anything EA now. really liked last season. but now its sad af.

Message 6 of 31 (610 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheFool034 I am done with it unless they fix the network problems. I don't even boot it up, I just read the forums hoping there is an actual repair to the netcode.
Message 7 of 31 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RoguePolybius I honestly regret buying the new BP because its an atrocity should’ve stuck with my instincts
Message 8 of 31 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SethCurry Agreed,i was gonna wait and see how it panned out,wish i had done that now Frown
Message 9 of 31 (509 Views)

★ Pro
@RoguePolybius Just as @jumanjaydazed said. you were forewarned. stop complaining about it
Message 10 of 31 (501 Views)