Re: BP2 is bull

by RoguePolybius

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 have you been reprimanded? lol not for me to say,if i could make such an awesome game (and i feel it is as much as i complain) then i wouldn't be on the forums,want the game to flourish simple as that hence why ive backed it with money,but ifeel if something is not great about the game as a player,even a freeto play player you should be able to make a point on forum without the verbal backlash.
Message 21 of 31 (251 Views)

★ Expert
@RoguePolybius I’m sure if an algorithm of consistent teammates leaving early as a result of achieved challenges, or lack of aforementioned challenges, we’ll see an adjustment from the Devs.
Imo, it’s too soon to jump to any conclusions, hence all these gun blazing BS first impressions.
I myself don’t think locally based challenges is the way to go, but I won’t knock it just yet.

If anything, generalized challenges that don’t deter from the game flow of a group based objective would probably be best imo, but that’s just my worthless feedback and two cents.

Well, back to work I go, ok bye now, love you!
Message 22 of 31 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 well i feel different to your views,i feel with the amount of matches and time put in (i.e games won,kills,xp from game) should hold a bigger reward,i feel like im being forced to play the game in a way that doesn't suit my play style and i'm not happy about it. Wish you could of made this your first reply then maybe we of had more time for a healthy debate. Enjoy your day.
Message 23 of 31 (245 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits Forewarned I was told season 2 would be easier to complete not impossible.
Message 24 of 31 (229 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 they said it would less grinding, I had 40 days left on BP1 and was at top tier possible,so yes i agree.
Message 25 of 31 (220 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheFool034 They ARE a bonus on top of your xp, lol. That's EXACTLY how it works.
Message 26 of 31 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Anlbrd to me it looks like the bonus on top is the XP (what little of it you can muster) and i'm having to play the game as someone else sees fit and not how i want to.
Message 27 of 31 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Huntinwabits 

You keep saying we were warned about bp you may be correct but I don’t remember it saying it was going to take longer than season 1 for decent players or it saying the only way to level up was to do challenges 

so so if you could link to where they said that I would love to read it

what i read is it was going to be less grinding and they were going to add challenges to speed up progression no where did I see them say they were going to minus leveling up by experience 

hopefully you post a link for me thanks

Message 28 of 31 (153 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Anlbrd 

They are not a bonus on top of experience the only way to get experienceis by doing challenges have you even played this game there is no xp progression 

Message 29 of 31 (152 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@neillkorey so you wont get a bp level through xp?...........and you ask if i have played the game lol
Message 30 of 31 (146 Views)