Re: BP2 is bull

by RoguePolybius

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Huntinwabits i will continue to complain and to give feed back while i feel there are things wrong with the game,if this course of action upsets you DONT read it.
Message 11 of 31 (273 Views)

★ Pro
@RoguePolybius I don't know what im reading until I read it, HELLO
Message 12 of 31 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Huntinwabits That is why we put a heading on our title,HELLO
Message 13 of 31 (262 Views)

★ Expert
@RoguePolybius It’s hardly feedback when all you do is pout, complain, and stomp your feet in hopes that you get acknowledged.
The details, in depth, in regards to S2 were shared and readily accessible, yet you still bought the battle pass in hopes some miraculous phenomenon would partake between the time you purchased and now, rendering the game enjoyable to what is presently nothing but “bull”?

Pout level 110 unlocked broskie! Congrats!
Message 14 of 31 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 I feel feedback is exactly what it says, players feeding back their opinions to the devs,just because it's an opinion you don't share doesn't mean it isn't feedback.
Message 15 of 31 (247 Views)

★ Expert

@Mods, my post above is arguably filled with nothing but love! Just saying! lol

Message 16 of 31 (250 Views)

★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 Hes just sits there waiting to read peoples response. also @RoguePolybius Other people write more than complaining and cry about season 2, So im going to read. Don't like criticism don't post on the forums, No one is the same as you.
Message 17 of 31 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Huntinwabits As i pointed out you already know what the post is about,so you chose to read a post that upsets you,not my problem,i will say again,if it is a post that you will get upset by DONT read. And correct no one is the same as me,like i'm not the same as you,kinda what forums are for,so people can put across their thought s and feelings about said game/s yet you don't like what i have posted,so you try to verbally attack me and try to make me stop typing my views,sorry world doesn't work that way Standard smile
Message 18 of 31 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 im feeling the love.......
Message 19 of 31 (237 Views)

★ Expert
@RoguePolybius So what do you suggest in order for the game to be, well, not BS? Again, with love lol
Message 20 of 31 (228 Views)