BLOODHOUND +?

by SinShadow9

Original Post

BLOODHOUND +?

★★ Apprentice

Hi guys, got a tourney (duos) coming up soon. My brother is my teammate and plays BH exclusively. I am a crypto man, however, 2 scanners seems a bit pointless and I am looking to pair the best possible legend with BH. Any advice? My brother and I love pushing as we are both quite aggressive players.

thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (354 Views)

Re: BLOODHOUND +?

Champion
@SinShadow9 Bangalore? or Wraith?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 11 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah mate, I’ve been testing Bangalore with BH. Always been a decent combo until enemy have digi’s, but it’s looking like running Bangalore.

as for wraith, would love to test her. I have little experience with her though and don’t use her very well. Practice more I guess?

Message 3 of 11 (334 Views)

Champion
@SinShadow9 I think Bangalore is the best option personally it depends how you use her. Personally I haven't seen too many people running around with Digis.

With Wraith I'd say take advantage of her hitbox and improve your movement. She's good to push with once you know where the enemies are and you could just drop your bro in when he's using his Ult.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 11 (329 Views)

★★ Apprentice

2 pretty viable options. 

with wraith I’d obviously prefer to run as her utility is just amazing. Would need some solid practice with her before the tourney.

bangalore is user friendly and have revisited her on and off throughout the seasons so I have some experience with her. I think I see Bangalore as the better option for myself. The smoke is really good and perfect for BH to see through/hide in

thanks for the advice bro

Message 5 of 11 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SinShadow9 I would also go for Bangalore. We have made some good experiences with this Combo.

If you want to push safely you could also consider a Revenant.
Scan - Beast of the Hunt (spam scan aka. wallhack) - Drop Totem nearly but safe - Silence and finish them. :D
Message 6 of 11 (315 Views)

@blackoutzzz42 I was going to suggest Revenant.
Message 7 of 11 (292 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Rev does fit the bill pretty decently. His silence is strong in the final rings to * gibby/caustic alts down.

im gonna mess about tonight with bangawhore and rev and see which synergistically has better results for me and my bro. 

thanks guys.

Message 8 of 11 (267 Views)

Champion

doubt it would be effective at tourney level, but me and my duo have been running octane/bloodhound a lot this season. Makes for a very fun and fast pace of play.

Bang would be the natural selection otherwise, but i mean bloodhound is a lot more versatile these days so you could just play around with compositions I guess.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 11 (249 Views)

Bloodhound + octane is a really good combo, they can hunt down enemies really fast.
Really fun combo, really effective if you are coordinated.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 10 of 11 (243 Views)