BHOP healing is removed?

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Re: BHOP healing is removed?

★★★ Expert

I'm very glad they removed the auto-exec thing, that was allowing people to do game-breaking stuff, but I personally think the Bhopping wasn't a big deal.

Saying that removing it will make the game easier is not a clear cut matter to be honest.

An intermediate players who could bhop and heal after taking damage is now forced to sit in place while healing.

Top skilled players will know that, so after taking damage from an R301, or two Longbow shots, it might make them more likely to close the gap and finish off the intermediate player who's trying to heal, since they can count on it that he/she won't be able to move a lot while healing.

The Bhop removal could very well make it a lot harder for intermediate players to compete with high skilled, very aggressive players.

Time will have to tell if this is going to be good or bad for the game, but I think it's likely going to be bad. They may need to speed up usage time of recovery items as a solvent to being slowed while using them.

Message 11 of 16 (288 Views)

★★★★ Guide

well it’s time for you to find a different game to exploit, soooorrryyyyyyy Frown bye

Message 12 of 16 (269 Views)

★★★ Guide
"They may need to speed up usage time of recovery items as a solvent to being slowed while using them."

I used to be a player that played allmost every single Legend and didn't really have a main. But in the beginning of Season 1 i picked up Lifeline as my main, in my group that i play with. Now i can't really go back to the others due to their slow healing. ^^

I can take higher risks, soak more dmg before healing because i know ill be back faster then everyone else. I have really adapted my gameplay after her. But what happens if the rest get the same CD as Lifeline? That would completely negotiate her Passive. What do you suggest she gets? even faster heals?
Message 13 of 16 (265 Views)

★★ Pro

Why are you so dramatic?

"This game had so much potential." 

The potential doesn't get ruined off one tiny thing smh. I swear people find the smallest things to complain about. 

Message 14 of 16 (229 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm glad these changes have been made and it was about time, too, to be honest. Having said that, they went about it the right way with the bare minimum of fuss and maximum professionalism. I think that's all you can really ask. Standard smile

Message 15 of 16 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Taking the ability to heal in the middle of a gun fight and get away to me widen the skill gap because obviously if you are needing to heal in the middle of a fight you have already been out skilled so now scrubs can’t use it as a crutch or rush in when they shouldn’t but good players won’t care because chances are when they need to heal you are already dead but keep claiming bhop was something that was hard to do when you could literally learn how to do it easily in 30 mins from a YouTube video  

Message 16 of 16 (221 Views)