Re: BHOP healing is removed?

by Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e

Original Post

BHOP healing is removed?

★★★★★ Guide

So the developers finaly gave in to all the people without any skills whatsoever?

If you can't learn to hop.

You won't be able to learn the rest at any decent level as well.

To bad.

This game had so much potential...

Message 1 of 16 (1,298 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

Kinda funny you think this games potential rested on a bug that should never have been in the game

and bhop is very simple to do why do all the tryhards act like it is a skill that takes days of non stop practice to learn makes me laugh

that all being said I will die a few more times when I play for a while till I get use to it being gone

Message 2 of 16 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@DaAceXD 

Kinda funny you think this games potential rested on a bug that should never have been in the game

and bhop is very simple to do why do all the tryhards act like it is a skill that takes days of non stop practice to learn makes me laugh

that all being said I will die a few more times when I play for a while till I get use to it being gone

its not just hopping.

Its everything.

Nerf everything skill based.

Buff everything that doesn't require you to think the least bit.

This game is going to be another Press W and hold left mouse to win game.

Exacly what you are saying.

Spend 1 hour in the training zone and you can Bhop.

But everything that requires more then W and mouse movement is to hard for 95% of the what dares to call itself a gamer these days.

Wingman only used by people that can aim.

Nerfed to the ground.

Havoc and devotion are shredding everybody now with their insane mags right of the start of the game.

Shotguns 1 shotting everybody when ur close enough.

And to top it all off! pathfinder has some issues fixed.

That legend is so broken yet it only gets more comfortable to play every patch.

Every patch i see a game that had great potential getting ruined beyond imagination to lure people in that rather play yatzee then play a FPS.

Because reducing skill gaps between players is more important these days then good content.

Message 3 of 16 (1,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

ya skinny gurl is more vulnerable to fat hawaiian man! way to go team!

like music to my ears!

Message 4 of 16 (1,258 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lol I lost it when you said the tryhards practice bhoping like it's a real skill. But you are so right.
Message 5 of 16 (1,240 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

Your definition of nerfed to the ground is much different than mine I still think the wingman is fine and if you can aim it is still ridiculous

i will agree pathfinders skills are broken his hitbox is much better than it was though  and you should be happy about pathfinder he is just like bhop spend an hour learning how to properly use him and you are a beast with him so he has the skill gapyou say you like 

Message 6 of 16 (1,234 Views)

★ Guide

i dont wanna to tke side but it looks ugly when i see someone doing bhop. it look like someone is trying hard to poop on gound. 

Message 7 of 16 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Guide

What is skill when people are using scripts?

Message 8 of 16 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD wrote:

So the developers finaly gave in to all the people without any skills whatsoever?

If you can't learn to hop.

You won't be able to learn the rest at any decent level as well.

To bad.

This game had so much potential...

If you were any good at this game you wouldn't complain!

Message 9 of 16 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Guide
I love how people make assumption regarding other peoples skill, or lack of without a single piece of knowledge.

B-hop could be done with or without scripts. It was an exploit in the game mechanics and was never intended as a function in the game. Respawn made a move to remove it. It might streamline the game and make it "easier". It might also remove an unfair advantage that some had over others, that didn't really have anything to do with "skill".

Anyone could do it, or activate a script, given enough time. Respawn wants to level the playingfield by removing unfair exploiting of bugs.

There used to be a thing called sportsmanship, even in E-games. I miss those days.
Message 10 of 16 (1,125 Views)