Re: BFVDelux Edition missing after Dec 5th Update.

by IICookieGII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFVDelux Edition missing after Dec 5th Update.

★★★ Novice

Game menu box all the way to the right says to upgrade to "Delux Edition" I need to pay $19.99. I bought the DE to begin with...do I have to reinter the DE code again?

Message 1 of 5 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
Electronic Arts tech said to exchange my disk for a new one. He looked at my account n said he only saw the regular version. So I'm sending my copy back, to Amazon n getting another copy... thanks for the replys...8D

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Tried entering DE code said I had already  entered it....this update is screwed up...but at least I'm able to play online...just not getting the full Delux Edition...8D

Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When browsing to your "Game Library" - what does the tile say for Battlefield 5 ... ?

I would ignore anything outside of that menu as my Origin tells me to upgrade to the Deluxe verison even though I have it installed already. (red herring maybe?!)

Message 3 of 5 (308 Views)

★ Guide
I'm having the same problem but instead of it being the deluxe edition code, it is the enlister offer
Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

★★★ Novice
Electronic Arts tech said to exchange my disk for a new one. He looked at my account n said he only saw the regular version. So I'm sending my copy back, to Amazon n getting another copy... thanks for the replys...8D
Message 5 of 5 (284 Views)