BFV

by ORANGE-EXPRESS

Original Post

BFV

★★★★★ Guide

Hello. I see people with bugs and technical problems in many social media. I tell them to write to the AHQ. There are many great people here. They should make good use of this.

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Re: BFV

[ Edited ]

Hello @ORANGE-EXPRESS

There are some people in my CZ/SK Group on Facebook, who have some problems with that game. I also send them link for AHQ or EA HELP and i tell them that they need to type it in English.

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey

More people on AHQ=more solutions solved. Think we have one of the best community and AHQ is the best way to find a solution on EA game  problems.

Good job @WindowsManTv_CZE  @ORANGE-EXPRESS to import more people here.

I try for me to translate solutions and infos for the french forum because french are not the best with eng.

Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Moskolonel

Thank you. Standard smile

I have 2 100+ Members in our CZ/SK Battlefield V  Group on Fb and we are the largest one in CZ/SK... I'm taking care of them all so if they have any problem with game (bug or something) im sending them here or to EA Help.

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)