Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

BFV

by ORANGE-EXPRESS

Original Post

BFV

★★★ Guide

Hello. I see people with bugs and technical problems in many social media. I tell them to write to the AHQ. There are many great people here. They should make good use of this.

Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

Re: BFV

[ Edited ]

Hello @ORANGE-EXPRESS

There are some people in my CZ/SK Group on Facebook, who have some problems with that game. I also send them link for AHQ or EA HELP and i tell them that they need to type it in English.

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please accept as solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

I do not work for EA.
Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

★ Pro

Hey

More people on AHQ=more solutions solved. Think we have one of the best community and AHQ is the best way to find a solution on EA game  problems.

Good job @WindowsManTv_CZE  @ORANGE-EXPRESS to import more people here.

I try for me to translate solutions and infos for the french forum because french are not the best with eng.

Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Moskolonel

Thank you. Standard smile

I have 2 100+ Members in our CZ/SK Battlefield V  Group on Fb and we are the largest one in CZ/SK... I'm taking care of them all so if they have any problem with game (bug or something) im sending them here or to EA Help.

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please accept as solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

I do not work for EA.
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help