BFV not saving or detecting my newer data

by DDPooDD

Original Post

Weapon unlock issue

★★★★★ Newbie

I have unlocked the Bren gun and the Lewis gun along with the machine gunner class but have still not revived my rewards I would like some help on reviving the weapons 

Message 61 of 869 (2,145 Views)

Weapon Unlock Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Official Server??
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.12.2019 20:20
Summarize your bug I am medic level 13 but for some reason my MP28 (level 10) and EMP (level 13) have not been unlocked. I did not leave the game after unlocking any of them but have only just realised this bug after levelling up two more levels.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game....want to unlock more guns within a class and be massively disappointed.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get sad. I’ve wasted time levelling up in this class for nothing. I am unable to equip the weapon in the armoury or during a game.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to equip the weapon to my class and use it.

Fml

Message 62 of 869 (2,141 Views)

Equip bug

★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Today
Summarize your bug I am lvl 7 medic and i can't equip MP 40,M 1911,P08
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to lvl 7 medic and try to equip MP 40 or M1911
What happens when the bug occurs? It is loading and then ×
What should be happening instead? Equip gun

Just get to medic lvl 7 or some other class and try to equip MP 40

Message 63 of 869 (2,122 Views)

STG44 not unlocked

★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Constantly
Summarize your bug STG44 not unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level to 13
What happens when the bug occurs? STG44 does not unlock
What should be happening instead? STG44 should unlock

Been going on for a year now. How hard can it be?

Message 64 of 869 (2,128 Views)

Re: Rank rewards not unlocking

★★★★★ Newbie

same exact here, only the strangest thing happened: i got the role only for the pacific factions, not the european ones. havent been able to fix this for days.

Message 65 of 869 (2,416 Views)

Achieved Weapons Not Unlocking & Progression Reports Not Displaying

★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Which part of the mode? TDM
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Every Server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 061219
Summarize your bug After the recent update, my progression stats no longer display post-game. I have tried completing several rounds of different game modes, but by the end of each, the screen loads and then it says "could not fetch your report", followed by "Report id used was 1203004989743531968". This is true for all the tabs in the post-game menu. Moreover, none of my achieved guns, gadgets, as well as other features are being rewarded, even though I have successfully levelled-up and reached the corresponding rank in the relevant classes. For example, the Bren Gun and the Machine Gunner Role was supposed to have been unlocked upon reaching rank 8 for the Support Class, but I am now rank 9 and yet I still have those items 'greyed-out' in my menu. The game is still telling me to wait for the "next round", but nothing has changed even after multiple games.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have tried quitting out of the matches, onto the main menu, and checking the armoury. I have tried restarting the game, as well as my computer. I have tried adjusting settings on origin according to various other online forums, such as turning off "cloud saves" and refreshing the launcher. All of it has unfortunately not been able to solve the problems at hand.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just purchased this game a few days ago and I am immediately hit with this major update that has rendered multiplayer virtually unplayable due to bugs. I can no longer enjoy the game, because all the time I had spent on grinding feels pointless now. I understand patches take time to implement, but please make sure issues like these are not constantly infringing on our experience as players. I am honestly very disappointed in all the errors that has come with the latest update without any support from its developers.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting my reports displayed and my achieved guns items from leveling-up unlocked.

Achieved items from level progression are not being unlocked & end-of-game report stats not displaying.

Message 66 of 869 (2,113 Views)

Re: guns not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

I had reached lvl 20 for the Medic class and I haven't been able to use the Thompson or attempt to complete the Medic Mastery Assignment because they're locked for whatever reason

Message 67 of 869 (2,167 Views)

★★ Novice

Same goes for me as support, reached level 16, but no Webley nor FG42....

Message 68 of 869 (2,155 Views)

★★ Novice
@Demack44 Same here for suppor class Drilling lvl 13
Message 69 of 869 (2,151 Views)

BFV not saving or detecting my newer data

★★★ Newbie

BFV game data program. I currently have assault class level 12, and I cannot use any unlocked item I don't know why. There is also a problem that after each game, the system cannot save my data during the game and generate a report id. I think this causes data unsynchronized. I already clear the cache but it doesn't work. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you

Message 70 of 869 (2,068 Views)