BFV graphics vs. BF1 graphics and quality - plus challenges presented to DICE/EA

by LockNLoad5753

Original Post

BFV graphics vs. BF1 graphics and quality - plus challenges presented to DICE/EA

★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen? South Africa
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.08.19 14:00
Summarize your bug Graphics on BFV look much worst than BF1 on console (Xbox One) Although I do enjoy BF5 very much, I would love to see this game reach its full potential and reach height far beyond any other Battlefield or competitor. What would be the reason for this?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any mutliplayer map on any server, graphics are not as clear and as high quality as BF1
What happens when the bug occurs? Graphics on BFV look much worst than BF1 on console (Xbox One) Although I do enjoy BF5 very much, I would love to see this game reach its full potential and reach height far beyond any other Battlefield or competitor. What would be the reason for this?
What should be happening instead? BF5 should be at the forefront of quality and clarity and should out gun any other BF5

Don't get me wrong, I love playing battlefield and occasionally play BF1 still, however I am still amazed at how crystal clear graphics are on BF1 compared to BF5.

Is there any way that I can help BF5 teams with testing or in any kind of feedback when it comes to this type of question.

Other franchises are even challenging DICE or EA to step it up, which I think DICE should take up.

I have enjoyed BF since BF3 immensely and BF1 and BF5 both are way ahead of other franchises, I think the main issues is the look of the game, although some of BF5's look and features are still amazing in many ways, but some objects and items don't really reach the quality they are able to such as brushes and trees, and bushes.

Thanks for making awesome games DICE, keep up the good work. As far as changes and updates are concerned with the growth and road map of the game (BF5) itself, I am sticking with you guys and can't wait for it to each the heights it was meant to.

Cheers,

LockNLoad1724 

Message 1 of 2 (426 Views)

Re: BFV graphics vs. BF1 graphics and quality - plus challenges presented to DIC

Hello @LockNLoad5753

Console version of Battlefield can't have more high graphics because consoles are not that powerful as PC. There are some changes and i think that BFV have better colors than BF1. For more better graphics on consol, we need to wait for new PlayStation and Xbox. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)