Re: BFV currencies announced

by Carbonic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV currencies announced

Looks like there will be 2 currency types in BFV

Company Coin - Obtained ONLY from gameplay and can be used on your specializations, new gear and vehicles, and cosmetic items.

Battlefield Currency - Obtained by using real world money, but can ONLY be used on cosmetics.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 1 of 10 (2,243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

That is correct

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,227 Views)

All Replies

Hero

That is correct

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 10 (2,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

can that mean if I want cool Battlefield V Hero face paint on my solder. than I have to buy coin right?Confused

Message 3 of 10 (2,149 Views)

Pretty sure they said everything would be available without premium currency and it's only there to speed up the process though I could be wrong. Maybe down the road we'll get something very unique, but it will remain cosmetic only - no P2W gear

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 10 (2,136 Views)

Re: BFV currencies announceD

★★ Novice

So since they are adding new currency Tomorow does that mean they’ll be adding new comaectic items and outfits and skins for you’re gun and all that stuff also or are we just gunna be sitting on a bunch of currency till the next update 

Message 5 of 10 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice
Are we gunna get new things to buy with the currency or are we just gunna be sitting on it till the next update lol .
Message 6 of 10 (1,047 Views)

Community Manager
Message 7 of 10 (1,044 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok thanks for replying 💯.
Message 8 of 10 (1,039 Views)

★★ Novice
Are you guys gunna give us some good stuff after all we’ve been through with this game ? Micro transactions are cool but it benefits you not us.when are we getting something cool that’s for US?
Message 9 of 10 (1,013 Views)

★★ Novice
Can you please stop messing with the guns like damn every time there’s an update you guys nerf a gun or do something to them without even letting the public know .just thought I’d throw that last one in cuz you guys have been doing that alot it’s annoying
Message 10 of 10 (997 Views)