Re: BFV Easter Egg Handgun

by Gattlin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV Easter Egg Handgun

★★★★★ Novice

With this new Easter egg that just dropped in BFV. Is it all about being lucky enough to be shown a green light on the machine that points you in the direction you of the “Pew Pew Handgun” ? Or is there something that is required for a person to do to get the green light.

Message 1 of 8 (3,249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @BigGuns1997

To get green light you need to be lucky, it is random. Not everytime green light will pop up.

Best option to get 'Handgun' is if you have new round because there is more chance that no one had it yet. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,227 Views)

All Replies

Hello @BigGuns1997

To get green light you need to be lucky, it is random. Not everytime green light will pop up.

Best option to get 'Handgun' is if you have new round because there is more chance that no one had it yet. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 8 (3,228 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @BigGuns1997 , we haven't been able to find a specific trigger yet in the BFEE Discord so it's assumed the chances (server side) of the green light appearing are RNG. Even then you might not even find the handgun/finger gun as many people have stated it never showed up when they dug.

Double RNG  for a cool EE is understandable but definitely frustrating. Just keep playing and hopefully you can get it at least once.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 8 (3,220 Views)

★ Guide

So it points to a place that you have to dig to find the gun?

Message 4 of 8 (3,129 Views)

@Gattlin 

When you come across a green light, the shovel will start turning and point to the dig site you need, yes. There are multiple dig sites scattered across the maps and there will actually be times where the spot you go to will be empty (which is extremely annoying).

Keep in mind, if you reach the shovel box and the shovel appears to have already pointed somewhere and starts pointing even further, this means someone already triggered it and the new direction it's pointing will lead you nowhere. You can only get one finger gun per map - I was finally able to get the gun on Devastation and a tank blew me up right away and I lost it Frown

Message 5 of 8 (3,117 Views)

★ Guide

Thank that was what I was wondering about. I appreciate it.

Message 6 of 8 (3,094 Views)

@Gattlin 
No problem; hopefully you're able to get one - be sure to post your kill if you do

Message 7 of 8 (3,085 Views)

★ Guide

Yep thanks man I'm just trying to bang some with my index Lolz

Message 8 of 8 (3,076 Views)