Re: BFV Dog Tag Answering AHQ Questions

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

BFV Dog Tag Answering AHQ Questions

★★★★ Novice

When do I obtain the BFV dog tag for answering AHQ question? I've answered questions on here already, but is it at rank or is it a time thing?

Message 1 of 15 (1,809 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @That-Swift-Kid,

If you are speaking about the AHQ Hero Dog Tag, you will need to become a Hero here on AHQ.

It is not granted just by answering some questions here.

However, if you are interested in becoming a Hero here, keep doing what you're doing and helping fellow Gamers Standard smile 

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It takes time. You have to keep working hard and leveling up through different ranks till "Hero". Here's more info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranks#ranks

Message 3 of 15 (1,783 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was trying to get this as well

Message 4 of 15 (1,722 Views)

★★★★ Novice
In order to get the AHQ Hero dog tag you have to become Hero here, on the forum.
Here you can find more info.

Regards
Message 5 of 15 (1,693 Views)

As others have mentioned, you need to earn the title of Hero on AHQ and it's definitely not something you can do in a few months, let alone overnight. I've seen some people spend years on the site and not get it.

Best thing to do is be courteous and provide the best info possible; rank and post count don't actually matter all that much.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 15 (1,654 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dang, because it's a pretty cool dog tag I was looking forward to getting. Now after reading this I see I will most likely not get it. But I sure will try! Thanks for the great info!

Message 7 of 15 (1,585 Views)

Don't get discouraged - helping others and seeing your rank go up post by post can get pretty addicting and it quickly becomes more fun than work

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 8 of 15 (1,540 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I'd forget about it if I was you. It's not a rank that you automatically gain just by earning xp and providing solutions, it has to be physically given to you by the guys that run AHQ. I suspect the number of people that have set out thinking "I'm going to get that dogtag" and have actually got it is probably 0. People that have earnt it are not doing it just for the dogtag.
Message 9 of 15 (1,500 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 10 of 15 (1,379 Views)