Re: BFV 50% off for limited time

by Deadly_Sinr

Original Post

BFV 50% off for limited time

[ Edited ]

For returning players (ie BF Veterans) there is a special limited time sale - until Dec. 20th you can pick up BFV in the in-game store for 50% off!

IMG_20181205_072351.jpg

https://twitter.com/BFBulletin/status/1070315412921950209?s=19

Now, I understand how business works, and it doesn't surprise me at all it happened, but as someone who paid around $110 CDN for the pre-order to support them, it's kind of a slap in the face and a kick in the teeth all at once, especially with the shaky launch.

In the end though, I hope more people will take advantage of the sale and pad those server numbers; I'll see you on the battlefield folks.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 1 of 4 (1,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes it sucks, but it happens with every game, especially if sales aren't what was expected. Those sales are pointed towards the patient people who don't fully share the love of a Battlefield game. Me, I want it the second it's released.

Message 2 of 4 (1,127 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

No idea how to take advantage of this deal. I see it no where offered on origin and in-game it makes NO mention of a deal.

Message 3 of 4 (726 Views)

A lot of people have been saying it's a console only deal. Iirc, you should still have a ~30% off deal somewhere for PC

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (715 Views)