BF5 So many hacker...

★★★★ Novice

Battle Field 5  

so many  hacker

Message 1 of 20 (15,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF5 So many hacker...

Community Manager

Hey @OPTIMISTIC-suho if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (15,081 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OPTIMISTIC-suho if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 20 (15,082 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

bf5 unplayable!
cheaters everywhere!
no anticheat working!? damn!
do something!

Message 3 of 20 (15,060 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Haven't seen so many hackers in any game ever...

Like every game has at least 1 hacker. Some have multiple..

Not paying €60-100 for an EA game anymore with no active anti-cheating systems. It's really spoiling all fun.

It looks like EA is only acting on reports..

Real shame.

Hackers should be IP-banned for life, not only from currect BF, but from all EA games to come.

Message 4 of 20 (14,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sparkly12 it is funny that they marked this as solved...
Message 5 of 20 (14,614 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Your kidding right? You guys need to do something like ASAP...not even enjoyable...It's like every server... Give us the servers back so we can admin them instead of hoping you will.. maybe.. some day.. get a clue..I'm sure this post will be deleted and i'll get banned again for a few moths.. but i paid for game that I can't play fairly.....and EA doesn't seem to care... Check my history,, Admin...BF player for a long time.. Whoever is in charge over there is driving this game into the ground... it's sad... just like your so called anti-cheat system..

Message 6 of 20 (14,548 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What choice are leaving people but to have to buy a cheat to be able to play?? Makes me wonder if you're selling the hacks...

Message 7 of 20 (14,547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Amen

Message 8 of 20 (14,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well... Was considering purchasing this game but then i found this post and lots of online videos that hackers laughing relaxingly without being banned. It reminded me of how we were treated in BF4 and BF1. (You are a life saver)

Calling this series AAA games is a shame. i would rather call them scam.

They charge 60 bucks for a game that is unenjoyable and even when they get reported, they don't even care about finding out how to fix it but let the game dies and start off with a new one.

In financial aspects, we can tell this is a kind of ponzi scheme. They gave us a great trailer (or idea), we paid them for the game we had seen in the trailer but it turned out to be worthless with full of hackers and they didn't even care to try fixing or making the project worth the money but gave us a new false idea.

If this is a free game then i'll consider giving it a try but no promise for keeping it in my Hard drive. Because, basically, with hackers in every game, this is nothing but Trash pile that counted in Gigabytes.

If this matter is mostly due to Chinese player then just lock them away from the entire world. China has 1 billion citizens so they should be fine. i'm tired of seeing those "China Number one (at cheating)" plaguing games.

And it's fun to see Dice flagged this post "Fixed" in spite of having nothing solved...

Message 9 of 20 (14,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree, just bought the game last week, and boy this is the hardest team deathmatch I've ever seen. One dude goes 95-4! Seriously he can win the game by himself. Most of the time, I just got out of a building and BAM there he is shooting at my head. 

This is really disturbing. Does EA has some sort of anti-cheat system?

I occasionally play FPS, so it shouldn't be this hard for me. 

Message 10 of 20 (14,272 Views)