Re: BF5 No Support

by HDrag

Original Post

BF5 No Support

★★★ Newbie

Long time BF player spend countless hours and cash spent. Our clan has had servers in the past and still have BF4 up and running which made us able to create a place where players can come to have a fair, fun match. On BF5 we was promised to be able to have servers in BF5 which was a lie. Now Dice isn't going to be supporting BF5. You don't do anything to prevent hacks from ruining the game play. We are reporting but nothing is being enforced.  Me and my clan are going to be deleting all BF games and never going to support the franchise unless you deliver what is promised and paid for. BF2 has been the best game in this whole BF run. Every game has got better graphics but  worst game play and not anti hacks countermeasures in place. I understand its a business and you have to make money. But you are losing the following you once had and with all the new and some free games coming out, I would think that means more to you. That is if you have good business sense. That is my rant 

Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

@CobraVenom03 

They said the last patch was going to focus on adding new features to Community Games so you'll be able to admin servers to your heart's content.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

EA DICE Team

We said more like this: @TTZ_Dipsy 

• We are continuing our work on Community Games Updates. We are committed to bringing these to the game and we’ll keep you updated on when you can expect them to start coming online.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 4 (479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Perfect rant. They have finally crashed the franchise.

Message 4 of 4 (450 Views)