Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Every
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.12.21.18:28
Summarize your bug Why did EA take away everything that makes BF, BF? BF4 was easily the benchmark. No scoreboard, No comms, No k/d ratio and stats, less vehicles. What was the plan making this game? and why did you let the devs do this? Just really disappointed in what the title has become.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play BF4 then play BF2042
What happens when the bug occurs? playing BF2042. This game can be fixed. EA and devs need to be on patch 5.0 to get the game to BF4 standards. Bring back the scoreboard, spawn more vehicles at each check point. Why do I have to run 1100 meters to get shot then respawn 1200 meters away and do that again? Please stop using the player base (paying gamers) as beta testers. Hire game testers and BF titles back to what it suppose to be.
What should be happening instead? BF2042 > BF4

playing BF2042. This game can be fixed. EA and devs need to be on patch 5.0 to get the game to BF4 standards. Bring back the scoreboard, spawn more vehicles at each check point. Why do I have to run 1100 meters to get shot then respawn 1200 meters away and do that again? Please stop using the player base (paying gamers) as beta testers. Hire game testers and BF titles back to what it suppose to be.

Message 1 of 6 (193 Views)

Re: BF4 > BF2042

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@TriggaFingaTrufPrepare for incoming fire from the newly forming BF2042 defense force! lol!!! Another side effect that reminds me of DICE Battlefront games.

Anyway, hilarious post. And yeah BF4 was completely broke at launch, but here's the harsh truth:

booting up BF4 and sitting at the menu screen gave me more Battlefield feels than BF2042 has.

And yeah it sucked we couldn't log in and play, but it was a much different kind of wait than what we have with BF2042. Siege of Shanghai in the beta gave me EXACTLY what I wanted to see. We had 10 launch maps and a season pass loaded with DLC on the way. The content was not going to be an issue. We have no idea what is on the way for BF2042 and when.

Message 2 of 6 (140 Views)

I hear BF4 servers are still alive and well and Portal even offers a snippet of BF4 gameplay for that itch you need scratched

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (139 Views)

★ Expert
@TTZ_Dipsy They are alive and well. I was on BF4 on PS5 this past week at around 4 am EST. There were 10 or so full servers, including one rotating the DLC.

I checked Steam last night, and BF4 has had a bunch of recent positive reviews with people saying to buy it instead of BF2042 lol
Message 4 of 6 (134 Views)

@ArchAngeL-PCX I personally had more fun with BF3 and BF1 but that might have had something to do with the console generation shifting at the time - my friends are usually pretty late to upgrade.

Nothing quite like a new game to make you appreciate the older titles lol

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 6 (127 Views)

★ Expert
@TTZ_Dipsy Crazy how that works right? We never realized how good we had it back then. BF4 right on the heels of BF3 and Bad Company in a run of success dating back to BF1942. Even the $15 BF1943 was excellent...better than BFV too imo lol!!!
Message 6 of 6 (124 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help