BF 2042 takes 5th ranked game for PS5

by k1u73

Original Post

Re: BF 2042 takes 5th ranked game for PS5

★★★ Guide
@-DFA-Thump Thanks!
I play 4 to 6 hours each day with skipping on occasion. Since day 1.
Divide that 109.00 and that equates to cheap entertainment.
Back in my day spending mucho dinero chasing the girls then even more on one once I caught one, movies, dinner, drinks, concert tickets or racing motorcycles or fishing or hunting that’s real cheap!
Not to mention divorce and lawyers omg!
Plus no need to worry about DUI’s!
Message 11 of 72 (277 Views)

★★★ Pro
@-DFA-Thump

Can i ask why are you even on this forum ? This is a genuine question ... Because you wont ever see me on forums of games i hate i simply dont care about them .. So if BF 2042 is so terrible are you here to see it burn and that would give you satisfaction ? And post negative feedback on everything you read and XP boost everything you see negative ? You created this account in Octobre and seams to be here every single day and everything i hear from you is negative as if you despise the game so much so why ?
Message 12 of 72 (276 Views)

★★ Pro
@k1u73 There is that I guess.
Message 13 of 72 (274 Views)

★★ Pro
@Stew360 I've answered this question of yours on multiple occasions. You clearly aren't that curious.
Message 14 of 72 (273 Views)

★★★ Pro
@k1u73
I have over 456 hours on BF2042 already and had tons of fun with my friends .. So yeah cost me about 0.20 canadian cent an hour .. I paid premium for many games i barely played 20 to 30 hours lol so yeah
Message 15 of 72 (272 Views)

★★★ Pro
@-DFA-Thump
There is zero reasons that could make anyones beleive you stay on these forums to improove the game .. I havnt seen a single positive post .. And always wishing the game will burn to " proove some nergative feelings right " isnt healthy either .. I would say take a break and come back in 1 years from now and see how its going mate its the best advice i can give !
Message 16 of 72 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@k1u73Dominating air game with my friends is a blast as much as piloting Night bird , tank are a bit slugish tho .. but still and infantry gameplay is fun even hazardzone games can be fun at time .. Love Orbital , Manifest , discarded , Renewal and hoursglass a bit less but still i dont like Breakaway and kaleidoscope much tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OZhywCU2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OZhywCU2Y

Message 17 of 72 (264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Stew360This forum won't exist in a year at this rate.

Message 18 of 72 (261 Views)

★★★ Pro
@-DFA-Thump My man give it a rest . Come back later or do not its your choice anyway for you the game and even the forum is doomed so yeah See ya ! lol
Message 19 of 72 (258 Views)

★★ Pro
@Stew360 Lol, I'll see ya tomorrow bud. How about you leave the forums alone a bit so you can go enjoy the game? Why waste your time here when you have bots to fight? Good news though, you can still earn pvp medals and ribbons that way.
Message 20 of 72 (256 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help