Re: BECOME A FOUNDING NEIGHBOR

by EA_David

Original Post

Community Manager

@Lysosia Yep, there are PvE areas, with more added during the founder's period, and Ops modes coming in week 3. 

You can find more info here: 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 39 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David  I bought the founders edition as I did like the game and the transparency shown so far with monitisation

That being said I think making people upgrade to deluxe after they've already bought the founders edition seems like kind of a dumb move to me, just making the founders edition the top of them all with all content feels better but I guess that there is nothing anyone can do here anyway

I'm really hoping the bonus stuff is cosmetic only even though I've bought the founders pack as if you are unaware a lot of the top tier stuff in gw2 was locked behind the deluxe edition or other upgrade dlcs which is pretty p2w tbh, can you confirm if this extra stuff is cosmetic only?

Message 12 of 39 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Will alternative abilities still be a thing?

WE NEED JHONNY OR WE RIOTBling_Maiden_official.png

Message 13 of 39 (1,170 Views)

Community Manager

Please don't riot. Shocked

I missed something earlier, there's a small cosmetic bonus for Access members for Acorn. 

As for character upgrades/changes, at the moment there's currently an in-game levelling upgrade system, check it out at the Customization Booth. I haven't had much time to go into the nitty gritty of it. On the subject of what'll change/be added in future, I don't have any info on that yet, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 39 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Understandable have a nice day
Message 15 of 39 (1,126 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David wrote:

I missed something earlier, there's a small cosmetic bonus for Access members for Acorn. 

Oh? I don't use Origin access at this time, any where that mentions that so we can see it?

Message 16 of 39 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sorry to bother @EA_David , especially with the long list of questions. Hope you day goes well. With the founder's edition in regards to early access to the game, will the other editions allow similar access upon sept. 30 or will both editions have to wait until release day in order to play? In regards to retailers, how will the deluxe edition be priced and will it include anything extra like the grass effect figurine in GW2?  Additionally, as it would be hard to discuss without revealing content details, will rewards from weekly founder be only available during this time or will they be able to found in-game for completion purposes towards sticker-book? How will refunds be handled if there are issues or errors occurring in regards to the game being pre-release digital? Again sorry for the list of questions and hope you have a good day.

Message 17 of 39 (1,105 Views)

★★ Guide

How do we gain access to this “dedicated Discord channel where Founding Neighbors can share thoughts with our development team” after purchasing the Founder’s edition of BFN?

Message 18 of 39 (1,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@asukojo  That's what I want to know, really confused as to why there's not more info on this before we're asked to pay.

Message 19 of 39 (987 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Good morning!

@JustCallMeTotal You can join the Discord using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/pvz 

@Iron_Guard8 I don't think it's mentioned yet, but it showed up when I logged in. When we get any promo info on it I'll share it. 

@bobburgers6 Hey! I don't have all the info you're looking for, but I'll try answer what I can.

If you have the Founder's Edition you can play all the way from now, through Sept 30th, October 18th and onwards. The change on September 30th is that Founder's Edition will come off sale, so if anyone didn't get in my then they'll need to wait until the main launch.

Sorry I don't have any more details on the Deluxe Edition at this time. 

There are 4 exclusive cosmetics that can be gained for logging in each week, during the first 4 weeks. I don't know how they'll be tracked, or count towards completion.

As I understand, refunds would be handled just like any normal digital purchase. Link

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 20 of 39 (985 Views)