BASIC PATCH NOTES

by Shadowphinx101

Original Post

BASIC PATCH NOTES

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Just looked on discord and found this...The private play sounds AWESOME. BUT STEAM BLASTER NERF...POGGERS. Btw Private Play will include CRAZY SETTINGS AND DIFFICULTY SETTINGS. THEY'VE LISTENED!! Also added new weekly events.

Message 1 of 26 (940 Views)

Re: BASIC PATCH NOTES

★★ Guide

So they cut Chompers Goop back but they let Super Brains Ridiculous ability’s remain....come on!!!!

Message 2 of 26 (921 Views)

★ Pro
Wished Private Play could have 24 active players but since it has settings I'm cool. Like most changes though question why Acorn's mobility was buffed; the literal nut was hard to hit in the first place.

I pray to every known water God that Tourist Trap Island gets its water back and the Fung-Fu exploit is gone. I won't lie to you Nightcap has been a pain you don't see often (and for a good reason). Overall, I like what they did to the place. Still looking forward for some other balances but this is good nonetheless.
Message 3 of 26 (912 Views)

★★ Expert
@OB1-The-Only-One Tbf SB's upgrade has only been out a month. The consensus is clear, but they probably need more time to balance it properly. But I am really excited for Private Play, but the prospect of the new 'classes' being an exclusive weekly mode (like Cats vs Dinos) seems looming more than ever unfortunately
Message 4 of 26 (911 Views)

★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Pretty sure they will create a thread on the super specific notes tomorrow, considering the patch notes are rolling tomorrow (I think, at least pretty sure John said on discord).
Message 5 of 26 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Shadowphinx101 pretty sure those ones are just playable ops characters and not the new classes, the devs confirmed that the new classes are different than the AI. so they arent a weekly exclusive, they are brand new characters.

Message 6 of 26 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Shadowphinx101This patch looks... Average at least.

Nothing that we actually have been saying since day 1 has been addressed and the balancing looks really average too, Acorn getting buffed, not nerfing healing, Brainium, Peashooter, Engineer, Action Hero, nothing at all.

Private Play is exactly the same from GW2, wich is disappointing. I wanted actually private lobbies and actually be able to do tournaments and things like that, but I see it's not going to happen.

I really hope that they work better after the quarantine ends, because right now, it doesn't encourage me to keep playing.

Message 7 of 26 (896 Views)

★★ Expert
@Conewhizz OK, thanks.
Message 8 of 26 (893 Views)

★ Pro
@Shadowphinx101 Thanks for telling me that! I rarely go onto the Discord server so I'll definitely be checking on it tomorrow. I can't wait!
Message 9 of 26 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@GutmanScaPretty sure these are like the basic notes (like they've done before), probably release notes (with numbers) tomorrow on the forums or smth. At least the balancing ain't trash, and we are getting some sort of relief from the last patches.

Message 10 of 26 (873 Views)