Re: BANNED

by DankToliet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BANNED

★ Apprentice

I have been banned from my ea account with no explanation what so ever,

I am 60 years old yes people my age still play games also i am recovering from a quadruple bypass surgery plus double heart attack,

I was put on hold on my mobile for 20 mins then told it will be escalated that was Saturday i have received quiet a lot of emails saying your case is registered please go here when i do its the same thing fill in email and send nothing seems to be done i have spent a lot of time and money on games especially Apex and es at the drop of a hat have decided to punish me for no reason what so ever it is shameful the way they can just do this to people

I am still waiting but nothing this stressful situation is not helping me in anyway you should be ashamed of yourselves ea

I have now lost the last part of grand sortie how do i get that back ea 

Message 1 of 19 (2,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @--Frt_Frter-- 

The support team forwarded your case to the Terms of Service team.
Give them some time to look into this situation.

The Terms of Service team tries to review your case within 5 business days, but this could take longer in some cases.

Keep an eye out for an e-mail back, also check your Spam or Junk folders as sometimes these emails can get routed to those folders.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (1,947 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @--Frt_Frter-- 

The support team forwarded your case to the Terms of Service team.
Give them some time to look into this situation.

The Terms of Service team tries to review your case within 5 business days, but this could take longer in some cases.

Keep an eye out for an e-mail back, also check your Spam or Junk folders as sometimes these emails can get routed to those folders.

Message 2 of 19 (1,948 Views)

@--Frt_Frter-- I hope your recovery goes well!

Message 3 of 19 (1,933 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex Thank you
Message 4 of 19 (1,869 Views)

★ Apprentice

six days and counting, unbelievable 

Message 5 of 19 (1,806 Views)

[ Edited ]

@--Frt_Frter-- while I apreciate how madening this could be (I'd go nuts too) open a second account so you can keep playing and alleviate some of the frustration you feel.

(over 50 here too!)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 19 (1,740 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its not the same I have grinded a hell of a lot to get to where I am have loads of skins banners legendary items but I see what u mean and thank you 

Message 7 of 19 (1,713 Views)

★ Apprentice

They have told me they have now fixed my account and i can use it again due to a chargeback ??? have no idea what that is or how i did it if i did do it 

Message 8 of 19 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Pro
@--Frt_Frter-- Congrats, now move forward and play the game. Stop worrying about the past, mistakes happen. You'll get no compensation for your ingame time loss, because you gained precious real life time to spend with friends and family while you were banned. Reassess your priorities in life and put your health and relationships first before any video game.
Message 9 of 19 (1,577 Views)

@--Frt_Frter-- great news I'm delighted for you. Now onwards and upwards Large smile. Just in time for season 4.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 10 of 19 (1,558 Views)