Re: BANNED without reason

by AzGoshawk

Original Post

BANNED without reason

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[admin edit]

this link for my video >>>

This is what happens when i create a new account, just watch what happen in this video, then I received an email message stating that I broke the rules of the game and used cheat
I didn't use any cheat in my life in any games , I'm shocked at what happened and I think I'm not the only one here who automatically takes a ban 
Now I've sent my case to the technical support team and they will write me later and I can't play because of a computer ban
Message 1 of 8 (415 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @MATRIX-TNT-2 

If you have been banned and have already been in touch with EA about your ban then I think you must wait for their reply.

You should get an email from them.

Message 2 of 8 (407 Views)

★ Guide

1. The anti-cheat caught something that you activated.

2. Your computer is banned, so new accounts will be banned too.

This means that now devs turned on the HWID bans.

We will see many discussions like yours.

Message 3 of 8 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

HMM  seems fishing, Banned making a second account> you get caught hacking on first one?  LMAO Another one bites the dust.

Message 4 of 8 (373 Views)

Message 5 of 8 (365 Views)

★★ Guide

Good thing they are finally HWID banning to completely stop people with little to no knowledge of hacks. Since spoofing/changing your HWID without spending money is a lot more advanced and isn't readily available to the public at least not without serious research. 

This is the moment where the hackers start decling, slowly but surely. Standard smile 

If maybe we're all wrong then EA will eventually unban your account but tbh they usually go through a whole process before issuing a ban so it's doubtful it was in error.

Message 6 of 8 (335 Views)

★ Guide

if you are not smart enough to cheat and protect yourself from hardware bans, then don't cheat. Was it fun though, they time you had owning all the plebs? there is your victory cake. Now go buy another computer so you can play again, this time...if you cheat, learn how to spoof the hwid bans before doing it.

your welcome!

Message 7 of 8 (326 Views)

★★ Apprentice

not so fun isnt it, used to get banned -> create new id -> using cheat again

if you not good at this game dont cheat, just play tetris

Message 8 of 8 (311 Views)