Away from controller

by wcaug42

Original Post

Away from controller

★★★ Apprentice

Can we please add a timer for how long a player can just stand still in a match, literally not doing anything 

Message 1 of 6 (784 Views)

Re: Away from controller

I second this, the timer is way too long for the smaller modes. Just kick them out of the lobby after 1.5 minute or something. Especially in HvV having a kick timer on 5-8 minutes makes the game really less enjoyable.

Message 2 of 6 (718 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yep, weird how this is still a problem at this point.

Also, when an AFK is finally kicked (or someone simply leaves), the game is painfully slow in filling that gap. Most of the time in HvV, when we finally get our new fourth member, the match is almost over.

Message 3 of 6 (713 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ive lost 2 games in a row from the same player being afk for 2 whole games, please hurry up and add a 1.5 minute kick timer

Message 4 of 6 (672 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I played about a year ago where 4 heroes (some from each side) quit the game at the start of a match (Or dropped off for some reason), and what was left was a 2 vs 2 player shootout where we avoided killing the target and compiled massive scores by the time we finally decided to end it. That was kind of fun until it got a bit boring, but I think I leveled up about 5 times during that one match.
Message 5 of 6 (643 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ive managed to win a 2v4 and it can be fun but It’s when the enemys relies you have an afk they just hunt that one player down practically getting free points, it’s ruining this game for me i get it so much 

Message 6 of 6 (620 Views)