Re: Avoiding cheaters

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Avoiding cheaters

★★★ Guide

The best way to avoid cheater from the start of the game is to leaving when champion squad has 4k banner and 20 kill banner.

Message 1 of 13 (858 Views)

★★★ Expert

Not true, the best way is to just play on PS4 or Xbox One.

Console master race gents, master race indeed.

Message 2 of 13 (799 Views)

★ Guide

Incorrect. Only way to avoid cheaters is to play a different game

Message 3 of 13 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have started to leave when i see a 20kill badge. Helps=).
Message 4 of 13 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Foofer37 wrote:

Incorrect. Only way to avoid cheaters is to play a different game

Great idea!

So can you explain why you're not leaving this game and forum, and play something else?

It's always really funny when people claiming to hate game X to death somehow can't bring themselves to stop playing it.

Message 5 of 13 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@r00tdownX @FaZaaa_82 

You guys are both funny I play with two guys on xbox one that have 20 kill badge one also has 4K badge sadly my best game is 19 kills but I do have 3k dmg badge but it must be impossible to do on pc I will admit I do only have 15 kill high game on pc though and I am not even good at pc just impossible for a good player to get 20 kills lol

Message 6 of 13 (691 Views)

★★ Pro

The best way to avoid is to report them to EA. ToS team will take the legal action to users.

Message 7 of 13 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Actually, what's funny is why people care about what others are doing. Do I care what you play, or when? No.

Forums are about opinions. I gave mine, which I am entitled to do. Perhaps the folks at EA will hear our opinions and displeasure with Apex and make some changes for the better.

Not likely, but who knows.

Furthermore, I am playing other games. Is Apex the only EA game on Origin? No. Are you not aware of this?

Hmm. Perhaps do some research and see that there are dozens of games on Origin. I am playing them, if you care.

Have a nice day.

Message 8 of 13 (662 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Foofer37 wrote:

Actually, what's funny is why people care about what others are doing. Do I care what you play, or when? No.

Forums are about opinions. I gave mine, which I am entitled to do. Perhaps the folks at EA will hear our opinions and displeasure with Apex and make some changes for the better.

Not likely, but who knows.

Furthermore, I am playing other games. Is Apex the only EA game on Origin? No. Are you not aware of this?

Hmm. Perhaps do some research and see that there are dozens of games on Origin. I am playing them, if you care.

Have a nice day.

Why would skulk about, and discuss games you don't play?  As you just claimed.

My spider sense is telling me someone is a lying Lloyd.

Message 9 of 13 (657 Views)

★ Guide

Ah, I'm a liar now. Typical response when you don't have a better one. Lol

Message 10 of 13 (649 Views)