Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Average Run GM2 Freeplay- No Loot Drop Issues

by Gerstner31

Original Post

Highlighted

Average Run GM2 Freeplay- No Loot Drop Issues

★★ Novice

Everywhere I look I keep seeing posts of peoples loot drops being horrible.  Since the previous update (with loot fixes I believe) prior the one this week,  i haven't really had the same problems as most other players.  

Hopefully the image posts correctly,  but when I play Freeplay on GM2 I am pulling 3-8 MW as well as 1 LG every other run,   so about 2-4 hrs of game play for that return.    While not "great" and still room for improvement when compared to Diablo/Destiny other loot games... It has improved enough to keep me playing.  (even with the recent bad news around the roadmap).  

I was certainly complaining prior,  and was having issues with my drops not making it to my forge... but since these last two patches things have been pretty smooth. 

Feel like im in the minority though...  

Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Average Run GM2 Freeplay- No Loot Drop Issues

★★★★ Guide

That has not been my experience. My last LG drop was the weekend prior to Easter. Granted, I have not been playing as much as I used to, frustration is high, but I still get in a good 1-2 hours a day. On my first Sunken Stronghold run (GM2), I got a lot of MW drops but no LG drops at all. Since then a handful of MW drops.

I really think there's a secret luck roll. Either you get the drops or you don't. Maybe luck is bugged out somehow for some people for no apparent reason.

Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Average Run GM2 Freeplay- No Loot Drop Issues

[ Edited ]

I got three in  freeplay this morning. All three were sanadeens and not one of them was good as the one I already have. There is plenty of lego stuff I do not have, but rng saw fit to give me three more of one I never use anyway. I logged shortly after Freeplay decided to load me out on it's own.

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)
Twitter Stream