Re: Availability of players on Ultimate store

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Availability of players on Ultimate store

★★★ Newbie

Till how long would Manu Ginoblli be available on ultimate store?

Message 1 of 7 (496 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @scorpioyd Sorry for the late response. I just checked myself, and it seems like he is no longer there unless I'm checking in the wrong spot🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (468 Views)

Champion
@scorpioyd I'm seeing that Manu is still there, I don't know for how long though. I'm guessing that he'll be there for September.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 3 of 7 (451 Views)

Community Manager

@ANTITEXNH 

Where do you see him in the store? I wasn't able to locate him myself. Store offers usually mirror the length of the programs in game or sets that correspond to the program they're involved in.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (441 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry He's a Live Pass Ultimate Master. You unlock him by spending Live tickets. Ultimate Store can be found in the Live Pass.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 5 of 7 (433 Views)

Community Manager
@ANTITEXNH Thanks, found him. I was looking in the regular store.

Checking for you both. I'm under the impression he'll be up there during the duration of this LIVE PASS but I'll do my best to confirm.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (426 Views)

Community Manager
@scorpioyd It's only been changed once before. There isn't any current schedule that's been set. We'll do our best to inform the community in the event the store refreshes in the future.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (411 Views)