Re: Audio issues getting worse?

by Tad844

Original Post

Audio issues getting worse?

★ Expert

apart from the no footsteps anyone else experiencing vertical directional audio issues too?
When in buildings I can't really tell whether they're above me or below me.

Message 1 of 11 (528 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@Daze623 Always.
Message 2 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Daze623 I seem to experience audio issues more on Olympus. For me it's honestly gotten so bad that sometimes I just don't even play when it's on Olympus.... from my experience it's just too buggy of a map and can we talk about how the grass textures drop my framerates from 120 to 75 when using a long range scope.... that combined with audio issues just doesn't make that map as fun as it could be.
Message 3 of 11 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn’t spend 150 on a head set to not be able to hear people in the only game I play 😤

Message 4 of 11 (345 Views)

@Daze623 It hasn't been for me.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 11 (327 Views)

★ Expert
@DarthValtrex It did improve a little bit but I still have issues discerning audio that's coming from above or below me.
Message 6 of 11 (317 Views)

@Daze623 I might have them here or there but it's not enough for me to complain about it. Right now the game is having a ton of lag, it's been that way since the start of this event. I'm not exactly rubber banding, but movement is not uniform and smooth. It's really chopper and almost a stutter. Lots of getting shot behind cover and other stuff like that.

I played a few rounds tonight and switched over to BFV for a bit.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 11 (310 Views)

★★★ Guide

problem of sound step is caused from server lag

Message 8 of 11 (298 Views)

★ Guide

yep and somehow u cant differentiate between enemy and allies footsteps now.... its kinda annoying 

Message 9 of 11 (273 Views)

★★ Guide

I jumped on an Octane pad an my teammate standing next to me said there was no audio for it. Simply amazing. We then got ambushed by people who had no footsteps or gun sounds.

Message 10 of 11 (264 Views)