Audio bug gamebreaking but still not fixed, GG Respawn

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Audio bug gamebreaking but still not fixed, GG Respawn

★ Expert

2 weeks and still this gamebreaking problem has not been solved. I don't know if it's indifference or incapacity but all i know is that this game is unplayable like this and it's really unacceptable that we STILL have to wait for a fixing patch. I really don't know what to say anymore.

Message 1 of 21 (579 Views)

Re: Audio bug gamebreaking but still not fixed, GG Respawn

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Cro_PitttSoon... Holo bash 2020... expect a fix more bugs and skins xD

Message 2 of 21 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Koochi-Q Well we already know what to expect for Christmas... The all brand new recycled event from last year! With the same skins! Really hard work there! 

Message 3 of 21 (559 Views)

★★★ Pro

I have to say the audio in this game really frustrates me. 

Most other FPS games have such better audio. I have a good headset and can't hear people who are behind me and I should get 360 audio. 

It is so annoying. 

Message 4 of 21 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 I decided to play some warzone with my brother and friends today and you could hear everything other than the corner campers that are scared to move, 90% of them it seems, horrible game if your into Apex.

Two games on Apex tonight the second match every other door or bin was just silent when looting, it's so bad just now.
Message 5 of 21 (542 Views)

Champion

@CAGOA34  Don't forget the silent gibby ults! They're super fun.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 21 (532 Views)

★ Expert

@rockyboy1998 I've given up on the audio quality, they will never improve it, but now sometimes you can't even hear basic sounds like enemies shooting, grenades exploding and more. This is gamebreaking, the ENTIRE team should be focused only on this issue.

Message 7 of 21 (526 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt Yep, I agree.
Message 8 of 21 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

See the problem with this audio is it's fine for casual players, the ones that don't play enough hours a day or take it seriously they can still be tempted to buy the battlepass but when you get in deep you start to notice it a lot because it's not normal and then you start blaming deaths, multiple per day it becomes a massive problem.

Game that basically works based around sound, broken sound, broken game. 

Message 9 of 21 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@CAGOA34 What? What are you talking about, this game is amazing, you're just a hive-mind anti-Apex Respawn hater, you're the reason all my teammates leave after they go down! Nobody can have anything nice because of people like you, and the Devs are doing an amazing job with LITERALLY EVERYTHING! (sarcasm) 

One time someone threw 4 thermite grenades at me and my squad, and literally NONE of them played audio upon landing or when detonated. Running through them didn't play the burning sound effect either.

But remember, we should be grateful they acknowledged that audio is a problem, make sure to buy every bundle ever and every single Heirloom so it goes back into making Apex great! (sarcasm)

Message 10 of 21 (471 Views)