Re: Auction house

by PlatinumDynasty

Original Post

Auction house

★★★ Newbie

Is it just me or is the auction house way worse than the last two seasons 

Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)

Agree. Prices are outrageous and for some of the players it's ridiculous. I seen a 89ovr of Shaq for over 2billion. WTH?! You don't earn enough coins to buy a real good player. And my other issue I bought an awesome player to go on what I thought was my "classic" lineup no it went to my NBA still couldn't play him from the bench because my coach wasn't compatible. That HAS to change. If we're spending money, grinding our butts off on their game we should be able to use anyone we want from our bench no matter who the coach is. I spoke to a gamer from the game and he said he had all an WHITE team couldn't get Shaq, Hawkins, Webb, etc for his classic because his coach was incompatible. Not right at all. Is there ever a MODERATOR on here?
Message 2 of 3 (501 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Its because the market is now regulated by a bot, rather than it being a free market. The bot decides the prices and regulates the market to try and make it more even. This was to stop buying and selling coins, which was against the games terms and conditions.
Message 3 of 3 (485 Views)