Attack of the Elves - thoughts?

by Prep768

Original Post

Re: Attack of the Elves - thoughts?

★★★★★ Newbie

This must be a joke right ???

Thats it for me then im uninstalling the game were i paid 100 € for and for what pfff 🤮🤮

Message 11 of 48 (382 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Mulletguyy A for God's sake, it's a Portal mode, what difference does it make? So much to actually do to uninstall, and will only do it because of a themed mode outside of the "main" game which is totally optional
Message 12 of 48 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I see the drama queen's have arrived to announce their departure!

By the God's, it's a temporary mode for a bit of fun with a Christmas theme over the festive period.

To coin a phrase, if you don't like it, don't play it.

Message 13 of 48 (362 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So, although I understand it's Christmas, there are many Battlefield fans that may not appreciate this particular mode. That's ok. My issue is the balance. 100 or so bullets vs. a candy cane doesn't really swing for me. 

Now, wait for it, here me out..........LMG's with snowballls as bullets.

No, I'm being serious. Not for Portal, AOW or any other mode but this one in particular. A LMG that fires snowballs against these candycane wielding elves.

Dunno, thought this may have been the approach that should've been taken. maybe with a bit less damage and make it a more enjoyable experience

Message 14 of 48 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Prep768 Works for me!
Message 15 of 48 (346 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The way you called them "infection type" game modes makes me have to ask, have you played AVA??

Message 16 of 48 (343 Views)

Message 17 of 48 (341 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Trokey66 Man, it's pissed me off so much, it's these comments that invalidate the real criticisms about the game
Message 18 of 48 (339 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@lookcr These comments?
Message 19 of 48 (326 Views)

@Mulletguyy wrote:

This must be a joke right ???

Thats it for me then im uninstalling the game were i paid 100 € for and for what pfff 🤮🤮

@Mulletguyy I'm one of those guys who think we need a huge military focus in this game and am against most cosmetics because of it. HOWEVER, this is an optional limited time portal mode so I'm good to go with this. We won't see Elves running around in AOW in July like we would if this was a permanent unlock.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 20 of 48 (322 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help