At least Battlefront "Legacy" or something like that

by micbp

Original Post

At least Battlefront "Legacy" or something like that

★ Apprentice

I mean signs point that for some reason Battlefront 3 is not in development or plans

But at least, consider making Battlefront Legacy or something like that

Its no secred that BF2042 was not praised except for that Portal feature. and that feature was actually pretty amazing

Why not do the same with Battlefront, but just focus on what was succesfull? at this point there is enough feedback what people liked. and just look at the comments under videos of BF2042 release and BF2 end announcement. under one wishes that the game never ended, under other - that game never existed

understandable that you couldnt keep game going for free forever and also that you couldnt get back on your word that "all future bf2 content will be free" and cause another scandal, bf2 had its share of those

but Battlefront Legacy or Battlefront Portal or whatever it may be, combining both games, and throw those features that was cut short (i know, "vision is complete" and all, but we have unfinished files like voice lines, concept arts, accidental dev comments and basic logic like OT SHOULD have a capital ship phase. its not like star destroyer is the most iconic star wars capital ship or anything... game was cut short), maps like mustafar, unreleased heroes, all modes available to play with just your friends or offline with bots, etc. not as development heavy as a fully new game, but could be sold as a new game

i understand that im not breaking new marketing strategy here, and it was probably already considered and my post will probably go in vain, like many others before me

but if there is at least a slight chance that someone who can influence those things sees this post and gives this idea a second thought, then i did my part

ps. and if something like this at any time will be happening with battlefront or any other game, just please, dont cut any features that were in previous games that made them so amazing. even if its just a gonk droid prop on the death star. BF2 is the best star wars experience up to date EA, Dice, and one of your best games

Message 1 of 1 (604 Views)