Ask about getting banned

by Tanakakung1212

Original Post

Ask about getting banned

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ask about getting banned

I'm playing in Rank mode with my friends. But about to enter the game I lost connection with the game. And when I join a new game and get a notification saying (The client's game account has been banned: Banned), is there a way to fix it? I wasn't using any cheat program, but I had to come across something like this. I would be very sad if I hadn't played my account again.

Message 1 of 3 (186 Views)

Re: ก

Hi @Tanakakung1212 

Have you tried to restart the game? Restart the PC? Because I sometimes get these messages as well. If you still get the message, the following applies:

You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban, or you will.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

Hopefully they can resolve the issue for you!

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Ask about getting banned

Community Manager
Hi @Tanakakung1212,

Did you receive an email saying you've been banned? That would be one way to confirm that error message is definitely due to a ban. As @DYSPROssium, mentioned, that error message can sometimes crop up due to a technical issue, and a quick restart of the PC fixes it.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)