Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: As a further thank you, all four javelins are available now!

by XxBlazingKnight

Original Post

★★ Pro

You talk as though your experience of the game is the same as us the rest of us, it isn't. How salty are you that you had to jump into this thread to unleash your angst, go ask your mum for hug and a biscuit (cookie in the US), and dry those tears little feller, you will always have Fortnite.

Message 21 of 36 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Silentwarrior08 wrote:

On a side note dont have EA mess this game up with pay to play.  Keep the in game purchase to cosmetics only.  Also make it so people who play more are rewarded more, the hardcore gamers should always have better gear then the casual players.

Sorry, no. People with jobs should always have the ability to acquire gear that makes them viable in a group, even if they don’t have the ability to spend entire weeks grinding dungeon until they get a 0.005% chance drop, or until they earn enough in-game money after spending most of their waking hours earning real-life money.

That said, it should also be balanced so that high-tier equipment isn’t restricted to people who can drop hundreds of dollars a month on the game.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 22 of 36 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah well, that would be great if I could load into a mission every once in a while instead of being stuck at the loading screen.
Message 23 of 36 (325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will the demo be extended at all? Out of curiosity.

Message 24 of 36 (320 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I mean like, they are available, but only for a few hours? LOL more hours of infinite loading screens and alt + F4.... Standard smile to be real though, thanks, and i know you guys are working hard on fixing those issues. just h9ope they will be fixed by release date/

Message 25 of 36 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Would be great if we can repeat all missions over and over and on all difficulties. Would like to test them on all my javelins
Message 26 of 36 (316 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the additional information, I will be certain to try the others while there is still time.

Message 27 of 36 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not 1 patch from you guys this weekend in this janky demo.  None of my 3 friends I finally was able to invite Saturday evening could either login, group, or get past the dumb load screens.   They are super frustrated.

if I were you, I’d fix the problems with this broken demo this week.  I already feel like a sucker to some extent.   Now is not the time for you or EA to screw up.  You are hanging by a thin consumer thread.  For real.

Message 28 of 36 (294 Views)

★★★ Guide

Could you explain to us how this makes up for all the problems that have happened during the demo when we don't even get anything out of it in the main game, nor do all us VIP's get the early access like the people who are shelling out an extra $4.99 for a single month, because we know at least half the people who log in the demos, by the end of the public demo will do exactly that, of EA or Origin Premium Access passes for 10 or more hours of game time a week early? I mean basically we will have been the ones who spent the most for a single month, being we basically spent $20 more for the right to even get VIP only to get trumped by the Access pass members and also getting it and the week early access. I mean all who logged in during the VIP, which isn't even everyone who actually paid for legion of dawn, can or will be able to play, are getting the 2 bonus vinyls. So there's no exclusives there.

Message 29 of 36 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apparently I can unlock a 5th Javelin!anthem 5th.png

Message 30 of 36 (237 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help