Army of two

by wheresbildo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Army of two

★★★ Newbie

Since the servers are down for army of two, is there any way to make it a hostable game. There are several achievements that are unobtainable now.

Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Army of two

Community Manager

Thanks, @wheresbildo for taking the time to post and share your feedback with us.

I do not believe that it would be possible to change how the game works online but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (262 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks, @wheresbildo for taking the time to post and share your feedback with us.

I do not believe that it would be possible to change how the game works online but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the response. Personally I believe this feature should be in most games as EA is known for taking down servers. The real kicker was putting this game in EA access knowing the servers were down.

Message 3 of 5 (256 Views)

Community Manager

I've only played it in single player in the Xbox One @wheresbildo and been quite enjoying it. I actually think that I played through all three games by myself and only tried with another player once or twice. 

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (234 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko I absolutely loved the first game, and did not care for what I heard of the sequels.

I mean, that first one was real, solid fun. If you wanted a roadmap for unlockable weapons or features, Army of Two was that map.

I remember getting to China, and just ruthlessly drilling to unlock all the extras.

That was a hell of a time. Few games have grabbed me by the neck like that one did.

The sequels, I read about them, was not impressed, and didn't bother. Same old poorly written dreck.

I'm not surprised the series is dead. Building up a brotherhood from 2001 and on would be quite the feat. I understand it would be pulp level content, but I honestly think gaming could use a bit more pulp level content, instead of the depressing well most games seem to be stuck at now.

Sorry for going all Andy Rooney, but I really liked the first game, and felt that all sequels were missteps.
Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)