Army of two the devil’s cartel loading issue

by lozza9845

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Army of two the devil’s cartel loading issue

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, so I’m trying to load Army of Two the devil’s cartel on my Xbox 360 Elite and the story mode won’t load no matter what I do, but when I load it up on my brothers Xbox 360 Slim it runs perfectly without an issue. Is there a particular reason for this and has anyone else experienced this???

Message 1 of 10 (2,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Army of two the devil’s cartel loading issue

Community Manager

Xbox support recommends the steps found in the help articles for the Xbox 360 here @lozza9845https://support.xbox.com/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,909 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @lozza9845 are you seeing an error message of any kind or is it just freezing when loading?

Have you gone through Xbox's recommended troubleshooting steps for issues with freezing?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Neither it just keeps saying loading over and over, nothing pops up or changes @EA_Darko 

Message 3 of 10 (1,924 Views)

Community Manager

Xbox support recommends the steps found in the help articles for the Xbox 360 here @lozza9845https://support.xbox.com/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,910 Views)

★ Novice

Got home after work and started up the game and it’s working perfectly now haha.  Thanks for you help @EA_Darko I did try your way and found some help there too

Message 5 of 10 (1,883 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @lozza9845.

Enjoy your gaming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about on Ps3?? It keeps saying loading and nothing has change

Message 7 of 10 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help me resolve the issues of loading on my ps3

Message 8 of 10 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nzqncs4xmiru Me too someone please help me
Message 9 of 10 (766 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @soniababy,

If you'd like to pop open a new thread and include some more context about your issue, please feel free to do so. We'll close this one out here in the meantime to limit necroposting an older inactive thread.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 10 (737 Views)