Re: Arenas is now filled either with bots or smurfs

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Arenas is now filled either with bots or smurfs

★★★★ Apprentice

Every single match is filled with players that rarely reach beyond level 30, yet they have perfect movement and especially aiming. If they get on your team is impossible to get any communication from them and they go on their own. I don't know what they did but this didn't happen last season where I'd see players of similar levels, now 90 % of them are like the image I below. I doubt everybody started making new accounts on a spree just to play Arenas (not even ranked) so WTF is happening?

Sin título-3@0,3x.png

Message 1 of 7 (990 Views)

★★★ Pro

I've came across this last night.  I found they were pretty useless and couldn't shoot worth ****.

- DR

Message 2 of 7 (949 Views)

Champion

@Lyntur 

Today, I played Arena matches for the Weekly Event.

(I want a little bit that Caustic Blue Skin. Standard smile )

Well... every match my team was filled by AFK players...

Wait, wait, what is that...?

This is Ranked Arena Match and they dive-in and do nothing???

Come on, EA... Something is really wrong now. Zipped lips

Message 3 of 7 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Sati_Sati wrote:

@Lyntur 

Today, I played Arena matches for the Weekly Event.

(I want a little bit that Caustic Blue Skin. Standard smile )

Well... every match my team was filled by AFK players...

Wait, wait, what is that...?

This is Ranked Arena Match and they dive-in and do nothing???

Come on, EA... Something is really wrong now. Zipped lips

@Sati_Sati Oh it gets better.  I literally just stopped playing as I have a timeout ban now.  I was playing ranked arenas, my squad is under level 20 smurfs/noobs (I suspect noobs as they were less than helpful) and the other 3 were all stat ladened and experienced players.  A total mis match.  The match making was an absolute joke.

On top of that I get downed in 2 separate rounds by a sniper (head shot, of course it is) and, even though the enemy was *NOWHERE NEAR US* and I was behind a rock my team mates would not revive me.  They literally stood just next to me juggling their * unsure what to do.  I just quit in frustration as it was just so pointless.  Naturally I get punished for it with a time ban. 

This is why I don't play ranked.  I am all for being a team player but if the game is a total waste of time and you have zero chance at getting respawned/revived I don't think you should be punished for quitting.  I think it's perfectly reasonable.

- DR

Message 4 of 7 (921 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Lyntur Wow, this is mad! Great information here!

I wish I had some of these players in my lobbies. I always seem to get beamed...
Message 5 of 7 (885 Views)

Champion

@rockyboy1998 

HAHAHA, that is so called "Boosting" isn't it?

Seriouslly, I know the real cheater is not those low level disposable accounts but their teammates sometimes.

This is why you got shot...

Message 6 of 7 (879 Views)

★★★ Novice

I played one game of arena in months and I got stuck with 2 actual bots on my team that would just sit in spawn 

Message 7 of 7 (438 Views)